Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2008

We're over the hump

Okay i'm going through major snapshot withdrawal. I gave Tony Jr. my camera to take with him to China so I can't post pictures of our dinner on Guam and his brand new shaved head. Oh, he looks so handsome, but he lost a few pounds and I can't help to think he just misses his mommy so much (ahem). I can't even show you the funny photo I took of four slices of avocado I got at Ruby Tuesday's when I actually ordered guacamole and the waiter said in the most let's see how I can bullshit this voice, "um, when you say guacamole....it um...actually translates to avocado." In what universe does guacamole become avocado?

*************************************************************************************
Thursday's "That's What I Said!"

I am lactose intolerant, but I love all kinds of cheese. My favorites are Feta and cream cheese. I can eat cheese with anything. What food are you not supposed to eat, but can't resist?

Rules: I'll post a question, you post a comment. Simple as that. Remember, there are no s-t-u-p-i-d answers! This'll happen every Thursday. Sometimes it'll be a question, other times, a meme, and when I'm feeling really generous, there may even be prizes, everybody say ooooh!. I'll post my favorite answer the following Thursday with a link to your blog (if you have one).

7 comments:

KAP said...

Bacon

by itself, bacon bitted, wrapped around something. Probably if it's wrapped around itself and deep-fried.

BLT's so I can pretend it's healthy.

The only thing I don't like about it is that stupid dog treat commercial.

James said...

Ben N Jerrys Cherry Garcia Ice Cream

Wayne Pangelinan said...

I'm sure you can have your cheesde with anything you want, if you love it that much then it really doesn't matter what you take it with... Enjoy!

Wayne Pangelinan said...

Thanks for the wonderful time on Guam, even after your run in with Guacamole is/or Avocado issues, LOL. I had lots of fun. I am sure Tony Jr. misses his mom dearly.

The Last Disciple said...

I love everything island but with my cholestorol level almost reaching 300, I'm not supposed to eat much. My doctor says I need to lose weight but I seem to keep gaining it instead. My most favorite is cheesecake though. Love it to death but it's soooooo bad for you.

Bruce A. Bateman said...

Olive. I like mine lightly tan and with the seed removed. Stuff it with pimento? Naaah, blueberry jam.

Tamara said...

Im lactose intollerant too...but I sneak a bite of coffee ice cream every chance I get!