Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

This blog is about hastily written, drive by musings, something I've been neglecting lately.

So, here goes.

Would you think less of me if you knew?
Considering this, what would you think if you knew my sweet little three year old sampled some puppy chow yesterday? Kidshealth says that I need to try to find other finger foods more suited to humans and that dog food is not nutritionally sound. Tell that to my parents who carelessly left their puppy's dish on the kitchen floor! It was only one nugget, I promise, and the strangest thing happened. Sommer actually started barking! Ok. So this is not funny.


I don't know why, but I really like canned tuna.
It's like poke for po' folk. Only cooked. And smushed. And oily.








In addition to being claustrophobic, I think I may be agoraphobic.
I always wondered why I was only comfortable between the walk from the crowded elevator to the buffet line. Now I know.







I need a new cell phone.
But, I'm going to have to "accidentally" break my old one to justify it. Unless it accidentally breaks by itself.







If I don't get any comments on today's post, it's all my fault.








Just in case you're wondering, Tony and Hope got a new Macbook for Christmas. Sommer and I worked hard to configure settings, as you can see.

5 comments:

bigsoxfan said...

My brother, the good one, made frequent meals from the cat's food and he's fine. Well, the only one in two generations to suffer from premature balding, but we think that is a genetic thing.

Send your phone here, pumpkin drool is fairly effective at cell phone trashing.

bigsoxfan said...

My brother, the good one, made frequent meals from the cat's food and he's fine. Well, the only one in two generations to suffer from premature balding, but we think that is a genetic thing.

Send your phone here, pumpkin drool is fairly effective at cell phone trashing.

Bruce A. Bateman said...

Munching the puppy food is not too bad. You should definitely start to worry if she eats the whole puppy though.

Those are the cutest photos of you and Sommy!

Agoraphobic....hmmmmmmmmmm, Sounds like word-a-day....or trivia in the Saturday Tribune.

Take your cell phone swimming. It's a guaranteed path to a new phone machine.

The Mrs. said...

Which one do you think is worse.... cat food or a piece of day old hot dog found under the table. We dont have a cat so which do you think my little one ate today! : )

James said...

if you do any research on puppy food you may find that it is more nutritionally sound than most of the foods we eat every day. Actually a few vet's have said that most dogs have a better well balance nutritious meal with dry dog food than most kids and teenagers.
So chew on those kibbles and bits umum bacon!!